Pregnancy is a unique and very special time in a blossoming new mother’s life. From the moment you find out you are holding life within you, to the moment your new born baby is in your arms and beyond, motherhood is a wonderful gift of nature.
If you are a blossoming mum-to-be, join us for weekly pregnancy yoga.
• Toning and strength building through yoga asanas.
• Working on posture and alignment to help alleviate pregnancy related ailments and tension in the body.
• Breathing and meditation techniques to help aid relaxation and reduce stress.
• Mother–baby bonding meditation to help connect with your unborn baby.
• Breathing techniques to prepare you for a positive birthing experience.
• Learn and share your journey with other blossoming mums-to-be.
These classes are perfect for beginners who want to explore yoga during their pregnancy and great for enthusiasts, who want to learn safe techniques and asanas to keep them at optimal health throughout their pregnancy.
Our pregnancy yoga classes are so much more than just physical stretching practice. We aim to create a beautiful and nurturing atmosphere where women can come to listen and learn and share their experiences and questions.
Single session £8 || 5 Class Pass £37.50 || 10 Class Pass £70 || 20 Class Pass £130.
This class is usually taught by Isobel Southworth.